RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Crappy High School Fanfiction

Reply to topic    Waeome: The Fortress of Loo Forum Index » Creativity View previous topic
View next topic

Crappy High School Fanfiction
Sweet Garbonzo

Post Crappy High School Fanfiction Reply with quote
At least it's not Twilight, right?

Gawd, there's even one for FFIX. *dies*

Here it is, you bastards.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Dylar

Post Re: Crappy High School Fanfiction Reply with quote
Sweet Garbonzo wrote:
At least it's not Twilight, right?

Gawd, there's even one for FFIX. *dies*

Here it is, you bastards.

The best thing about fanfiction.net is going to the crossovers section, finding something in the crossovers section that makes absolutely no sense and reading it aloud (possibly over an Internet radio server) and making a drinking game out of it.
Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shok Xone Studios

Post Reply with quote
Ah, crossovers. Brilliant to some, WTF to most.

My most popular story (apart from my classic "grown-up Edward" epic) was a Highlander/Predator crossover. I can't even stand looking at it now.

"America is like Jessica Simpson. Sometimes it's so stupid it embarrasses you, but on the other hand, how about those titties?" Bill Maher
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mitora

Post Reply with quote
I wanna read the grown up Ed story!

"How shall I sum up my life? I think I've been particularly lucky. Does that have something to do with faith also? I know my mother always used to say, 'Good things aren't supposed to just fall in your lap. God is very generous, but he expects you to do your part first.' So you have to make that effort. But at the end of a bad time or a huge effort, I've always had - how shall I say it? - the prize at the end. My whole life shows that." Audrey Hepburn
Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shok Xone Studios

Post Reply with quote
Mitora wrote:
I wanna read the grown up Ed story!

Here you go.

It's eight years old and feels it too, far as I'm concerned. Maybe I ought to run through it and give it a verbal makeover where it needs it.

"America is like Jessica Simpson. Sometimes it's so stupid it embarrasses you, but on the other hand, how about those titties?" Bill Maher
Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jericho

Post Reply with quote
Ham-handed goodness right here.

The date on my computer says 2005, but I'm pretty sure I started writing this series in 2002 or 2003. Blast from the fucking past reading through these.
Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Obs

Post Reply with quote
Jer. This file is currently set to private.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jericho

Post Reply with quote
Derp, forgot that was my default setting. Try again.
Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jericho

Post Reply with quote
I'm tempted to try and continue that CB story I started, but sitting here I'm not sure how I would do that. Most likely, I'd have to be lame and introduce a new cluster of characters doing something tangentially related, and slowly work the original cast back in.
Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:55 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dylar

Post Reply with quote
Jericho wrote:
I'm tempted to try and continue that CB story I started, but sitting here I'm not sure how I would do that. Most likely, I'd have to be lame and introduce a new cluster of characters doing something tangentially related, and slowly work the original cast back in.

So what you're saying is you'd have to steal the plot of most of the orginal CB episodes?
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jericho

Post Reply with quote
That'd be a little too crazy and difficult to write, if I went full on episodic. I was thinking more like two or three small side characters who fit into the grand plot, and at times interact with the main characters, whether either party knows it or not.
Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dylar

Post Reply with quote
Jericho wrote:
That'd be a little too crazy and difficult to write, if I went full on episodic. I was thinking more like two or three small side characters who fit into the grand plot, and at times interact with the main characters, whether either party knows it or not.

The first thing you do is model them after yourself and your friends and only change the names slightly.
Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Waeome: The Fortress of Loo Forum Index » Creativity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: