RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Adventure, Excitement, and Really Wild Things

Reply to topic    Waeome: The Fortress of Loo Forum Index » Creativity View previous topic
View next topic

Adventure, Excitement, and Really Wild Things
Shok Xone Studios

Post Adventure, Excitement, and Really Wild Things Reply with quote
It's been a good long while since I've started any major fan fiction projects. I've recently dived back into The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (just reread all five books and purchased all the radio shows), so I thought I'd give it a try in that area. Douglas Adams did say he wanted to end the series on a slightly more upbeat note, so I'm aiming for something along those lines.

Presenting the prologue and first three chapters of "Adventure, Excitement, and Really Wild Things", the inexplicable and completely unauthorzed sixth book in the Hitchhiker's Trilogy:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Don't panic! More will come as it's written...

"America is like Jessica Simpson. Sometimes it's so stupid it embarrasses you, but on the other hand, how about those titties?" Bill Maher
Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Little Mac

Post Reply with quote
This is hilarious. It kind of feels better than the original at parts. Great stuff.
Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Waeome: The Fortress of Loo Forum Index » Creativity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: